- Provided Service:
- Corona Treated, UV Resistant, Electro-Static Disch
- Custom work:
- Color, Width, Length, Size, Weight, Special Packing Service.
- RoSH, REACH, Class A @ASTM-E84, Class B2/B1 @GB 8624-2012, 3C, No lead, No Formaldehyde content.
Boardway™ PP Solid Sheet
lightweight & Rigid boards - PP Solid Sheet
Boardway is the leader of engineering extruded plastic sheets, rods, profiles in southern zone of China (ISO9001 :2008 certified company) providing world class products and services to the global.
Polypropylene (PP) Sheet is a kind of plastic material, which could offer high impact strength, high wear resistance, wide temperature stability range from -20ºC to 120ºC, and offer effective resistance to any chemical or acid materials. It could be easily welded to the tank or bowl.
It is widely used in electroplating industry, electronic industry, chemical industry and food applications.
- High impact strength
- Excellent formability
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Low moisture absorbability,non-toxic
- Good heat-resistant performance(+120℃)
- Very Good welding and processing properties
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
|Width:||1000, 1220, 2000mm are standard. |
Other width can be customized.
|Size:||1000x2000mm, 1200x2400mm, 1220x2440mm, 1530*3050mm, 2000x3000mm are standard. |
Other size can be customized.
|Colour:||Black, Grey, White, Green, Blue, Red, Yellow are standard. |
Other colors can be customized according to RAL / Pantone.
|Surface:||Smooth and texture|
|Printing:||Available with all kinds of designs.|
Boardway™ PP Solid Sheet Application Examples
Boardway™ PP Solid Sheet are excellent alternative to PS foam board, Plywood, MDF, acrylic sheet etc.
For Swimming Pool
Daily Using Stuff
Q:Can PP solid sheet produce for Food grade?
A:Yes it is food grade, we have SGS food grade certificate.
Q: How do you control your quality?
A: 1) We established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2) 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resources and skills are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required quality levels.
Furthur infomration on Building Board