Discount eco-friendly sand finish Polypropylene PP cut furniture laminate sheet for stationery,box of shoes and clothes
- B -P EX
- Provided Service:
- Corona Treated, UV Resistant, Electro-Static Disch
- Custom Work:
- Color, width, length, Size, Weight, Special Packing Service
- RoSH, REACH, Class A @ASTM-E84, Class B2/B1 @GB 8624-2012, 3C, No lead, No Formaldehyde Content
Boardway™ PP Sheet
lightweight & Rigid boards - PP Sheet
Boardway is the leader of engineering extruded plastic sheets, rods, profiles in southern zone of China (ISO9001 :2008 certified company) and providing world class products services to the globe.
Polypropylene (PP) Sheet is a kind of plastic material, which could offer high impact strength, high wear resistance, wide temperature stability range from -20ºC to 120ºC, and offer effective resistance to any chemical or acid materials. It could be easily welded to the tank or bowl.
It is widely used in electroplating industry, electronic industry, chemical industry and food applications.
- High impact strength
- Excellent formability
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Low moisture absorbability,non-toxic
- Good heat-resistant performance(+120℃)
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
- Very Good welding and processing properties
|Width:||Any width within 1100mm|
|Size:||B5, A4, A2, A1 other size can customized|
|Colour:||Transperence, Black, Grey, White, Green, Blue, Red, Yellow. |
Other colors can be customized according to RAL / Pantone.
|Printing:||Available with all kinds of designs.|
Boardway™ PP Sheet Application Examples
Boardway™ PP Sheet are excellent alternative to PS foam board, Plywood, MDF, acrylic sheet etc.
For Food Packing
For Box of Shoes and
Clothes and Wardrobe
For Presents Packing
Q: Can this material produce for food grade?
A: Yes, it it food grade, we have SGS food grade certificate.
Q: How do you control your quality?
A: 1) We established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2) 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resources and skills are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required quality levels.
Furthur infomration on Building Board