- Provided Service:
- Good impact stength,Flexible, UV Resistant
- Custom work:
- Color, width, length, size, weight, Special packing service
- RoSH, REACH, Class A @ASTM-E84, Class B2/B1 @GB 8624-2012, 3C, No lead, No Formaldehyde content
Boardway™ PP/PE+TPO Sheet
Lightweight & fire-proofing
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) refers to a blend material composed of polyolefin (PP or PE), rubber and some filler (talc, glass, carbon fiber, etc.). These are members of the TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) family. They generally possess good hardness, flex fatigue and impact resistance. It also has excellent resistance to some chemicals. It has a moderate heat resistance, but poor wear resistance. The processing window is wide, making them easy to process. TPOs can be used to make tool handles, sporting goods, keypads, bicycle wheel hubs, automotive IPs and weather strips.
- High impact strength
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Excellent thermoforming properties
- Low moisture absorbability, non-toxic
- Very Good welding and processing properties
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
|Width:||Any width within 2100|
|Size:||1220*1520mm, 1300*2500, 920*5800mm and ect…|
|Main Colour:||Black, Steel Black, Grey|
Boardway™ PP/PE+TPO Sheet Application Examples
Boardway™ PE+TPO are excellent material for using in automobile industries
For foot pad
For Luggage Tray
For Dash board
Q: What is the main material for PP/PE TPO?
A: PP+TPO or PE+TPO, The full name of TPO is Thermoplastic PolyOlefin.
Q: How do you control your quality?
A: 1) We established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2) 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resources and skills are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required quality levels.
Furthur infomration on Building Board